Tuesday, August 29, 2006

twin peaks

been watching the ol'classic on DVD lately. who killed Laura Palmer? back in the day, i yearned to be mistaken for Audrey. who couldn't love Agent Cooper? i am actually not a fan of the red room with the dancing midget, though my brother in law thinks it is kill-ah. we tried to get thru the movie, but found it reached a new low in movie history -- am i missing something? the log lady, though...knows no comparison. she is quirky goodness, no doubt.

here's a great quote:

Dale Cooper: Harry, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.


...makes me wish for a piece of cherry pie right about now.

1 comment:

petite gourmand said...

duh...I read your blog all the time,
I didn't make the connection (indigo)
I love it.