Wednesday, March 31, 2010

dreams: recycled road signs + rulers

maybe recording my dreams is changing me. i have a good theory about this one, but of course my sisters' views are always welcome. i dreamed I made an art project out of converting old road signs into bookends. i cut the danger sign down to size to prop up my books. i think this is warning me to take care of myself as I work on this fun but deadline driven writing project I have on at the moment. the next dream was about cleaning up a desk. I kept finding rulers of all shapes and sizes, hidden among the pages and clutter. mundane I suppose but telling I think. need to ponder on that one a bit. ideas welcome.

1 comment:

indigo herself said...

I think the dream about the rulers is my ego worrying about my pages measuring up. (blush)