Friday, August 08, 2008

magic 8

08.08.08 ...ah the stars aligning to release the magic 8s into the universe. on the trippy voodoo front, i had another appointment with god yesterday. this time she was a white woman wearing a turban. we met in a yoga space and she listed off a bunch of karmic choices and I said.
"I'll take e -- all of the above for $500."
she had kind eyes and told me she believed that we are judged by our conscience at our death. she tapped into the universe and asked me to breathe. it wouldn't be a visit with god without a few tears which came flowing out of me when she told me to love myself. strangely i slept better after seeing her. i still had my early morning racing thoughts but this time they were kind of housed in a calm blanket. for once, the arguments in my head kind of logically aligned right when I needed to calmly deliver them today. thank heavens for that! fingers crossed this spell lasts.

3 comments:

Gallis said...

I had emailed my naturopath about a remedy my friend had recommended as she said it helped her not get sick when stressed. Here's what my naturopath said:

"Yes, I have used the Tilia Tomentosa, but more for migraines and neuralgia pain for some patients. With regards to not getting sick during stressful periods, I would think that the Ribes Nigrum Gemmotherapy would be more beneficial for you, as it helps with adrenal support and also gives you energy. It is also anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory. If you want, I can test it on you the next time I see you to see if you test strongly with it or not.

Rescue remedy works differently than the Gemmotherapies. Rescue remedy works more on the mental/emotional level, whereas Gemmotherapies also have physical as well as mental/emotional effects."

Maybe you should get some Rescue Remedy or see someone who specializes in Bach Flower Remedies?

indigo herself said...

i think my middle name is "rescue remedy." LOL! thank you for this advice, spot on.

Gallis said...

Can I call you "R.R." from now on? C'mon! Please? It's like "J.R." only cuter and with a scooby doo kinda ish.