Saturday, April 14, 2007

tattoo dreams

the angels invading my dreams have a funny sense of humour. last night the feature was all about deciding to get a tattoo on my face. the word soul beneath my eye, though i considered deluxe as an option and a few different symbols that had meaning at the time, one incorporated a cross. there was some sort of peer pressure on the tattoo until i finally realized i could say no and that plain skin was more beautiful. george clooney made a cameo. we actually played this video game together, i think i kicked his ass. anyhow george agreed that no tattoos was beautiful. i considered getting the tattoo somewhere less obvious, at the nape of my neck but decided against it. the tattoo artist did a sketch of just an O below my eye to help me see what it would be like...it looked alittle marilyn monroe. i commented that it would work if i was Oprah or Olivia. silly me.

No comments: