Friday, April 13, 2007

luck

friday the 13th, the eve where mischief and hooligans make off with the jewels in life. good luck turned inside out. managed to escape catastrophe today, though my brow has furrowed itself into quite a crankola knot. any advice on ways to chase these blues away? i am sure this too will pass. i hearby summon the sweet angels of lady luck to soothe away any foul spirits from the weekend, to remind me of all the good of late and to keep on shining. today is the kind of day where i need to reverse any broken words that fall upon my ears.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's your lucky day... i have a present waiting for you.

Deanna McFadden said...

I'm sure I'm too late but there's a large amount of sunshine outside. Even if I don't quite make it, just know it's there makes me feel a bit better.