Sunday, November 05, 2006

when a white cat crosses your path

is it good luck? well hopefully it makes up for the weekend. let's just say that it felt like the weekend gods were conspiring against us 80% of the time. though i met a friend for tea today and she told me about this yoga laughing class where people gather to laugh for healing. sounds new age-y but interesting. a social experiment. i wanna try it. apparently kids laugh 300 times a day, and adults only 19 times. she went to the class with a friend and felt so relaxed and happy afterwards. LOL X300, go ahead, I dare you.

3 comments:

Gallis said...

I think any cat crossing your path is good luck, but you know me. I'm biased! :)

petite gourmand said...

LOL.
ah, I feel better already.

Warren G said...

only 19 times a day? Geez I'm way ahead of the average. Then again I have a 50 year-old neighbour who practices on his unicycle in the morning.