Wednesday, May 17, 2006

a new lo

actually watched "Angel Eyes" with Jennifer Lopez last night. it was one of those bad movies that is oddly addictive-- you find yourself wanting to see what happens even though you think you know. sucked in by it. sad day for cinema, though definately not as bad as Gigli. there is this hilarious scene where she shows off her bullet proof bra. (she's a cop) in a trying to be seductive way. the vulnerable yet tough chick cop. puhleeze!

oh, j.lo what ever happened to you? did anyone else notice she is barely in the press any more? ever since Bennifer collapsed she is kind of old news.

1 comment:

petite gourmand said...

haven't seen angel eyes yet.
I was watching American idol with the masses...
sad but true..
i liked your comment on scarbie's site.
I have no time or patience for long winded blogs...
I love snaps though.
The elephant is hilarious,
I have yet to spot it around.
I'm going to keep my eyes peeled.
oops..a long winded comment.