Wednesday, May 24, 2006

fortune teller: redux

she dreamed it, then it happened.

again.

i had a dream that my swedish friend messaged me and said "did you know already?" and in that moment, I knew she was pregnant again. anyhow, i woke up this morning and messaged her in real life about the dream. she asked what she knew, I said you were pregnant with your second child.

Then she wrote...

I am!

due in november!


two babies predicted and a first house. hmmm....now if only i could swing the stock market.

4 comments:

Warren G said...

Any predictions for me?

scarbie doll said...

WOW! Yeah girl, start a business with that shit! I'm not preggers, but if you have any dreams about me, I definitely want to know.

indigo herself said...

i don't seem to be good at on demand, waking hours predictions yet but maybe this is something i can nurture. where is my fortune telling sensi when i need her? if only i could see my own future with an ounce of clarity.

Warren G said...

God help us all if my dreams are ever any kind of indication of what the future might hold...