Monday, November 01, 2010

2 Dreams

Here are descriptions of two dreams that linger into waking life....comments welcome.Both have an artistic bent so at the very least, they may entertain.

Hearts within hearts, searching for different colours and textures
I was making a collage of sorts. The main theme was hearts within hearts. Cherry red escaped me. There was a tiny black heart and I was searching for the right fabric to layer over it...lace or polka dots to the touch -almost like brraille, maybe ribbons.

Huge Turqoise Garage + Vintage Cruiser
I wanted to capture this one on film. Technicolour. Vivid.
It was a huge garage, almost like a barn. the wood was painted a lovely shade of blue-green. A retro car was leaving out the huge door. Everything was happening in slow motion. When I came back later, the light had changed, the garage was grey.

3 comments:

gentian/enzian said...

hi there: about cherry red - could mean that you lost a lot of energy... or anger... about the little black heart - is there something you're worry about? with working on it you make it better - black becomes coulor. anyway to dream about hearts is a good sing for me.

to me it seems: that something you mean to see right is by watching it over after a time not the ting as you meant it was.
for example - you see a red apple and mean it tastes sweet - you take the apple and take a bit from it, you chew it and it tastes soure and you realse the apple is really green.
hope you understand what i mean

petite gourmand said...

last night I dreamt I could play guitar.
and sing.
I wonder what that means?
is it time to finally dust off my guitar and take some lessons?

I love having deep sleeps and actually remembering my dreams the next day.

here's to colourful dreams and good health in 2011.
happy new year!

gentian/enzian said...

last week i had a dream. i was at the station an the train i got on went in the other direction - they had changed in the last minute and i did not hear it. well instead of D i was in M ....... was upset and thought how can i go to D.

well my day after the dream was crazy, a bad mood and so on.... everything went wrong.

i should have been warned through that dream............. :-)

love and light to you an the way through 2011