Friday, July 30, 2010

dream: vintage jewellery

I am not typically a girly girl who shops with pals. I think that is what makes this dream stand out. I was with a dear friend in a fabulous vintage jewellery shop. She was wearing a necklace made of real over-sized roses. I seemed to be designing on the fly, decided it was all about finding a pattern that fit my scale...not over-sized but not too intricate or boring. My mind seemed to love designing different necklaces made of pearls, silver, and special stones. I was walking too and thought to myself -- it is amazing that I am not tired or falling, who-hoo! a good omen.

3 comments:

gentian/enzian said...

i like your dream
pearls a symbol of pureness
silver is female, is also for the soule, and special stones ? which stones where you using?

i think you're right- a good omen

i'd love to see a picture of your necklace ;-)
always good to do step by step - and not overdoo things.

indigo herself said...

Jade, ruby and amber...some blue ones too but I don't remember much. Colourful stones. Maybe they were just my paints.

gentian/enzian said...

seems the hole rainbow is in it, how nice. very strong healing stones.