Saturday, March 07, 2009

dreams revealed: fire + waiting

i dreamed about going someplace like future shop, it was launch day of three new console packages (xbox). i chose one, waited with some friends from high school changed my mind and went back to get the original cheaper offer...only one left and I got it! each one came with these crazy suitcases. i wandered back to find my friends in line. the whole store was the line up of customers.

the closest symbol i found in my dream book was:

sale: You will recieve an inheritance if you dream of shopping at a sale.

i also had a flash of something, like a piece of paper bursting into flames. i dampened it right away.

fire: an auspicious sign if it doesn't burn you. if you extinguish it, you will succeed in your endeavors.

1 comment:

Gallis said...

How strange. You reminded me: I had a weird one too at the weekend. Maybe something was in the air!