Thursday, October 02, 2008

the end of a chapter, the start of a new one

regrets for the pause in posts. there is a lot happening outside the lines of the blog at the moment. i did want to pay tribute though to one small corner. we moved out of our crash pad this week. good bye crazy chinese sneezing lady from next door and all her antics. the water, the salt, the moth balls, the loud music, the drama...chapter closed. i am at my inlaws for the next while, while dN camps out at our work.in.progress house. don't ask me when we are moving in, it happens when it happens. i will be happy to write that post someday. deluxe-ness. i have had plenty of things i mentally blogged about but have not had a chance to get fingers to keys. stay tuned...

2 comments:

Gallis said...

Oh I know the feeling. Must be something in the air right now. Hang in there and I can't wait to see your new house! That's been a long haul!

Mommy Jo said...

I mentally blog too, but only realized it once I read your post!