Sunday, June 22, 2008

spam vs me

lately it seems spam has been winning the war. i have a yahoo account, have had it for years. refused to switch to the new and improved version for a variety of reasons. of late, it seems the spam folder is flooded. outnumbers my real mail by far. for example, today - two new mails for me (lists i subscribed to) spam = 20. it is my personal account and somehow this makes it seem even more trashy that it is now losing the spam war. is it just me or is everyone seeing more spam these days?

3 comments:

petite gourmand said...

spam spam everywhere...drives me nuts.

Gallis said...

I HATE the new yahoo with a passion and I refuse to switch!

indigo herself said...

i wonder if the increased spam for classic yahoo is an attempt to make us switch. i am tempted to give up that account, which i have had for over 10 years. even though the spam lands in the spam guard folder it stil irks me. i've noticed a number of them are canadian tire giveaway mails which seems like a bad brand violation. don't they know this is eroding consumer's trust?