Friday, September 08, 2006

dream life: just add pork

no pork before bed for me, my friends. brings on the strangest dreams. last night i dreamed that i went on a road trip on a tour bus with scarbie and a gaggle of girls from highschool. i had sofia (coppola) on the brain and she was there -- asked if she could go with one of our parents on their super bus because it had crazy bubble pods in their bus that you could lounge in and she was prone to car sickness. everyone looked at her like she was a diva. i actually rode a rinosaurus bareback facing his tail and was kicking myself for not taking pictures of the bears and elephants i saw stomping thru the river.

care to analyze anyone?

3 comments:

Gallis said...

Blimey! I wouldn't even know where to begin to analyze that!

Warren G said...

That's like me and red wine.

5:42pm and dusky here in Tokyo. I never thought that I would end up here.

scarbie doll said...

I would take a guess and say it has something to do with larger goals, inspiration and a yearning for adventure. I drove past your house in a cab at 3 am on Saturday, very drunk. I thought that had something to do with your dream, but alas, too late to be connected.