Monday, March 06, 2006

an appointment with god

he came into the waiting room wearing all white with white birkenstocks. the snow fell knowingly out the window. he smiled sweetly and his hands were warm. his office was minimalist with a touch of turquoise and a new age print of a sparkly blue circle hung on the wall behind his desk. the room smelled faintly like a spa. his eyes were intense. he pulled out a pair of pink glasses for me to wear. i was skeptical. i had the urge to burst out laughing, then a wave of my worst fears washed over me and manifested as tears down my cheek. take 7 drops of this potion in water, twice a day. heal, baby, heal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was sitting right there beside you. Tears and all. The big blue sparkly print is much more than new age. It has some cosmic energy pattern that gets into your soul. Apparently. smile.
Tripp.